Recruiting Match Pro™
Recruiting Match Pro™
RMP identifies the "soft values" and the hidden resources of candidates.
The major challenge when employing new staff is often to choose someone who best fits into the company's values on the human level.
RMP provides a mechanism that removes this challenge. Through a process of comparing requirements and values against each candidate profile RMP identifies which candidate is best suited to the job demands and requirements.
Recruiting Match Pro is a recruitment system that matches the right employee for the right job. - A system for greater safety and efficiency in the recruitment of staff / managers.
The recruitment system consists of two databases, which together describe the job profile from both professional and caring perspectives and identifies the candidates that compare well with the requirements. The report provides a profile with a graphical presentation and description for each of the applicant's match against the job profile.
Recruiting Match Pro™ is Easy, Quick, Highly Effective and Reliable
Recruiting Match Pro ™ is quick and easy to use
- Our guide to the recruitment of the "best candidate" is designed to provide, at a glance, definitive information about how well a candidate matches the requirement and therefore provides a level of security within the selection process
- With RMP, you can not just choose the right, but also through a series of further questions, identifying similarities / differences between the candidate and your wishes / requirements
- RMP is fully developed in collaboration with psychologists and recruiters and covers all decision-making functions with clarity, completeness and logic
- RMP is built on thoroughly tested analysis of the human psyche
- We are aware that a competitive product requires an easy approach, high quality and an attractive price. As a consequence the whole procedure can be performed via the Internet. The method makes appointments a positive experience that is reliable, efficient and effective with the peace of mind that the right employee has been identified and recruited br>
1) The company enters demands/wishes for the job (professional part and wishes to candidate personal traits).
2) The candidates receive an email with a link to the questionnaire.
3) Once the candidate has responded (shown by the system) the company can compare all the candidates against the job profile.
RMP is an integrated system where everything is done through the Internet, it's easy and fast to work with and the results are available instantly.
Read more on Recruiting Match Pro™ product page